Thoughts on the Quarantine
1. Because of the quarantine I now know why my dog gets so excited about hearing someone
at the door, going for a walk, riding in the car. I just realized I was barking at a
squirrel. Also I found myself roaming around the house looking for food.
2. My wife yelled from the bedroom, do you ever get a shooting pain in various parts of
your body like someone has a voodoo doll and they are sticking pins in it.
I said No, Why
She then said how about now
3. So I says to Alexa, What is the weather going to be this weekend. Alexa responded
It does not matter you are not going anywhere.
4. I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what
I was wearing.
5. I almost called the police on some suspicious people in my neighborhood until I
realized they were my neighbors without makeup and hair extensions!
6. I never thought the comment - I would not touch him or her with a 6 foot pole - would
become a national policy, but here we are!
7. They tell us - just follow the government instructions so we can knock out this
coronavirus. Because some folks are not following the instructions this thing keeps
getting extended. I feel like a kindergartner who keeps losing more recess time because
one or two kids can not follow directions.