London Bridge Amateur Radio Association became a charter member of ARRL June 20th, 1981.
LBARA is a nonprofit 501(C)3 corporation.
LBARA is involved in many community projects.
- Every October the club members provide communication services for the Lake Havasu City London Bridge Days parade celebration.
- LBARA Provides three communication repeaters for the Lake Havasu region.
- Supports an emergency station at our local Hospital.
- Maintains a mobile trailer available for set up in an emergency situation.
- Provides yearly training and preparation for acquiring an Amateur Radio License.
- Provides training to members for handling emergency situationa.
- Provides monthly meeting for friendship and learning.
- Emergency Services: Available Shack in the Box to take anywhere an emergency occurs.